Friday, January 23, 2009

Just recently pleasure screening

, but any one of them would be glad to have this line-up. I just recently had the pleasure of screening Rod Luries Nothing But The Truth starring Kate Beckinsale, Matt Dillon, Alan Alda and Vera Farmiga. As a sophisticated moviegoer, you probably arent thinking about seeing the new Jean-Claude Van Damme movie. The hardest thing, having been such a fan of the show and the judges, was thinking, Oh my God, Im going to meet Sharon Osbourne - then I walked into the room and she hated me, Minogue told the Daily Mail. Asked if shell ever get married again? I dont know, she said, laughing. It may be cold outside but it will feel like summer inside North Shore Music Theatre (NSMT) as it is transformed into the Lava Springs Country Club for DISNEY HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2.

No comments: